Kevin is an industry veteran with an extensive background in managing in and consulting with organizations while delivering profitable wireless networking, security, mobile and cloud-based products, services and messaging to customers ranging from consumer-level to enterprise-centric. He brings business-focused, hands-on assertiveness to drive new business opportunities.
He has started his own revenue-generating business, helped grow early-stage companies, as well as overseeing $200M+ product lines within publicly-traded corporations. He holds an MBA degree from Santa Clara University as well as a technology patent related to a system to manage data on mobile devices.
- Founded the company Fidelithon Systems who’s product, gMelt, was the industry’s first cloud-based mobile data management product for consumer and SMB, portions of the concept being adopted later by Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android systems
- Launched NETGEAR’s first wireless router product line, as well as its first security products, including related core messaging and supporting documents, and grew the revenue to in excess of $100M annually
- Provided early-stage consulting guidance for SMB Wi-Fi company PowerCloud Systems, purchased by Comcast in 2014
- Negotiated Bay Networks' (Nortel Networks) first multi-million dollar OEM hub/switch supplier contract while managing the product development
- Oversaw marketing organizations at AirMagnet (Fluke Networks), DiVitas Networks, PopMyDeal and the SMB division while at NETGEAR, including website revamps, product marketing documentation, public relations, budgets and go-to-market strategies